Earth Rune
Woke up at around 10 in the morning today for no reason. After taking a bath, I watched a little TV then went back into the room and go online.
A while later, Ah Bll come online also. Then we chatted abit then sometime before 1PM, I shut down and walked to Sun Plaza to buy breakfast for myself. I mean breakfast/lunch lol. Bought a 2 piece chicken meal because I had a coupon. Wahaha. I asked for a breast meat and drumstick, but there wasn't any breast meat left, so I got a rib instead... sianz...
Reach home le, eat right away while watching TV. Then watch a little more TV then go online again -_-"
At 6+ Yilun messaged me and asked me to go watch a movie with him.
I went to the arcade around 8 and met Yilun, Kok Wei, Nelson, Hong Yun and a guy I know but I dunno his name...
With such a crew, a KOF war was breaking out of course... Actually they already started before I reached there. Thus I joined in!
My first round was with Yilun, dio Chang, Vice and Kim.
I'm not a Chang user, and my moves were basically... erm... spontaneous and copied from Yilun(!) but he couldn't handle my Chang well! LOL He said he din know how to fight my Chang..zzz...
Then at the end, it was Vice versus his Leona. Well... facing Leona is scary for me, whoever is using her.. so I played carefully. In the end, his Leona had little health left, then Nelson beside me suddenly half-shouted "grapple la!" then I did a down B down A then run towards Leona and... grapple her to death... LOL Kim din even come out.
Too bad that was my only victory... I lost all other matches, but was close to winning a few times. At least I fought til their last character. ^_^
A few minutes right before the movie's starting time, Yilun "managed to lose" in time (eh?) and we went to buy tickets for " Pathfinder ".
===============================================
Movie Review: Pathfinder
This movie din really have any background story, so it was more of a tale.
Start off, a woman found a boy at what looked like the aftermath of a battle. She took him home and decided to adopt him.
The boy is of course, the protagonist of this movie.
15 Years later, he, named 'Ghost', yes he is named Ghost... zzz
Anyway, when Ghost and a little girl from his village went to the forest to look for food(I suppose). While they were out, the village was attacked... brutally...
The 'good guys' of this show is 'savages'. They are a kind of tribal villagers.
The 'bad guys' are so called 'Dragon People'. They are (said in the movie) Vikings. They sure look like dwarves to me, with all that beard and beef and weird helmet, but they were surely much bigger than dwarves (duh).
The Vikings had metal helmets, plate armours and swords, while the savages had only wooden weapons and no protection.. Go figure...
Ehh... too lazy to write... it would be spoilers anyway...
There were a few scenes I can remember clearly.
There was a scene where the survivors and Ghost were passing through a cave, then they were attacked by a bear... I guess what interested Yilun was the bear rather than the actions, cos his reaction was "JASON BEAR!" @_@
Another one was near the ending, the last battle between Ghost and the Vikings' leader (typical).
After Ghost caused an snow avalanche and buried the bad guy, he went down to take his sword.
Suddenly, the bad guy jumped up with a 'AHH' and attacked Ghost (typical, again)
But what took my attention was Yilun, when the bad guy jumped up, Yilun 怕到 and was like 'eeeerrrr' and shrugged himself down the seat. LMAO Dunno how to explain.. too farni...
Overall, I'd think it was a rather average movie, some nice parts. But some fighting scenes were rather vague, like Yilun said. He described the fighting parts as 'blur' cos couldn't clearly see how they were fighting.
===============================================
After the movie ended, it was 11 already, made it back in time to watch the later half of Inuyasha, LOL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Quote:
"There are always two wolves fighting inside a man, Love and Hate."
"Which one wins?"
"The one you feed the most"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: This post dictates the day before the stated date. Yeah, well... you know...