Circle Rune
Woke up at 1 today, then use com until 4. Nothing to eat at home, was bloody hungry. Then went to Sun Plaza to buy breakfast/lunch (maybe I could add in dinner as well?). Went to buy chicken rice. Just nice the rice they had left was just nice for 1 packet. I asked for more rice then then I think the lady just scooped everything up. lol. Then I witness a guy changing the whole tub with another full of rice.
En route to home, near the bus interchange, Yilun suddenly call me and asked me to go back to Sun Plaza. Said he saw me walking and asked me to accompany him go cut hair. -_-" As if watching him eat isn't enough... When I refused, he said: "Walau so early go home, come back la!" Then when I told him I only came and buy something then go le, then he say "ohh..."
Wait, theres more! HE ASKED ME TO GO HOME PUT DOWN MY STUFF AND COME BACK TO SUN PLAZA AGAIN!
Wonder what kind of reactions my readers will give.. hmmm...
=============================================
Actually I input a paragraph about Yilun but I thought it was too... eh... Negative should be just right a word. So I deleted the whole thing.
=============================================
So now I have yet to receive confirmations on when and who am I watching Spiderman 3 with. Hais... why you all cannot online at the same time de... hard to be able to talk to everyone at the same time.
Maybe I'll go watch a movie alone next monday. What title? Can anyone guess it? A clue is, Eng Wah is not showing it (goddamnit) so I have to go to Cathay in Causeway Point to watch it... Wonder how Cathay works... LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Changed my BGM, I rather like this one better ^_^