Sunday, March 22, 2009

たいよう と つき

Woke up before my alarm rang..
Going to Sun with Moon soon..
Quite long never go le..
Miss the food there..
*looks into space & drools..*

===============================================

*******SPACE RESERVED FOR LATER POST*******

(Ya, I know, this is silly. LoL)

===============================================

Whee! Back for the day.

They actually reserved a cushion seat corner for me. Not bad. XD

I ordered Gindara Teriyaki set. Damn nice!
Kit ordered Saba Shioyaki set. Pinched abit from him. Tastes good =D

After that, went to Plaza Singapura's arcade. Quite empty, surprisingly.
There, I played my first game of Street Fighter IV. ROFL

Around 3, went back to Sun Plaza for more arcade.

Went home at around 7.

Satisfying day =)

===============================================

The KTV outing is tomorrow!
Looking forward to it.

Oh. I guess Terris is going to join us for dinner tomorrow after all.

===============================================


" 世界上最遥远的距离,
不是
我在你身边,你却不知道我爱你。
而是
明明知道我爱你,却不能和你在一起。"