Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tazers' Jolt

Oh ya, forgot to mention: I watched Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen.
Strait Times movie review actually gave it half-star.
I mean c'mon! Even the more lame and boring movies wouldn't even be as low as half-star!

The actions were quite nice, so were the effects and graphics. That's the main point of the movie right?
The story wasn't half bad. All in all, I might give it 3/5. Because the movie was like, ended abruptly.

-Apparently, the Dinobots are gonna be featured in the sequel!

===============================================

Going back to the night of KTV at Crystabelle.
After the KTV we walked to this roadside stall street place for supper.
Ordered fried carrot cake. Not bad.

And we found out the $10 Family Karaoke with Sharks Fin place is on that street!

After that, went to a nearby McDonald to sit down and chat, cos it was really hot out there. But when we reached, we realised there's not much difference cos the air-con there was weak.. Oh well..

Had alot of mixed-up topics. Unsurprisingly, the topic came to my studies. ~_~
Forgot exactly what we talked about tho..

I didn't know you all actually think of me as a smart person.
Honestly I don't really think I'm that smart.
Maybe it's just that sometimes I know that particular thing about the subject?

Well I do admit to what Bellz said. I'm just plain old lazy.

===============================================

Somehow, I kind of got back abit of my motivation to study. (Thanks Jwen ^-^)

I hope I can somehow force myself to read the bloody commerce book on weekends.

But I think I still have a major problem in Maths..
Is there anyone out there that can teach me the whole O' Level Maths syllabus all over at one go again? Then after that keep making me practice so I won't forget how to do it!
I'm thinking this might work out. I hope..

Hey! Mos Burger ain't half bad!

===============================================


" 強く抱きしめて欲し "