Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blinking Rune

On monday, Yilun bugged me again and asked me to catch a movie with him...
I had nothing planned that day, so acceded. At first he wanted to watch Hannibal Rising, then I told him I dowan watch horror flicks, the supposedly we were supposed to watch Music and Lyrics. In the end we met Soon Yong and his girlfriend, dunno why but ended up they decided to watch 300 (M18).
Yes, the title of the movie is '300'.
No, I'm not kidding, I'm not joking, I'm not trying anything funny.
If you do not believe me, just close the window already...
If you believe me, you are too stupid to carry on reading...

EH! EH! NOLA! OI! COME BACK! LOL... Kidding nia la...
The move title really is " 300 ", go check movie listings yourself.

Anyways, Soon Yong's girfriend still not 18 yet, and they were afraid the usher would check our ICs, so I guess she went home... Then we met a friend of his (dunno what name) and he asked his friend to join us.

Right before we went into the hall, Soon Yong wanted to buy a drink, so Yilun and I proceeded to the corridor first. Then later Soon Yong and his friend came in and said the cinema lets people see age restricted movie calculating by year de... That means I'm supposed to be 18 this year but birthday not over yet, still can go in de... Soon Yong's girlfriend fits that situation.. But it was too late! His girlfriend went home already, LOL. I guess he was cursing.

===============================================

I don't really get the story, but it was quite interesting. Yilun's comment was "Great Movie!"
The part I get was, the Hero of the show, the King of Sparta, is waged war by the persians.
I'll skip some political parts... His people were against the idea of war, but the King had no choice but to go into battle.
He gathered 300 elite troops to go into battle. When some villagers tried to stop them, the King said he was just going for a walk and the troops were his bodyguards.
That was one of the funny scenes.
Actually there were quite a number of funny scenes in the movie, makes me wonder whether they were deliberate... It just didn't fit...

Ho hum... dunno how to continue... Go to Yilun's blog for his movie review but I dun suppose it helps much...
Not really my kind of movie, but it was interesting enough.

==============================================

Scary Story Time!~

A boy went into a tight-spaced bookstore and asked for a 'scary book'.
The store keeper pulled a dusty book from a box at the back of the store and asked for $100 for the book.
The boy bought it nevertheless...
When he reached home, he read the book right away.
At midnight, he finished reading the book already, and thought it was a good book.
Then he noticed that the last page is stuck to the back cover of the book.
On the other side, there was a scribble : "DO NOT TURN OVER THIS PAGE"
He bacame VERY curious... He wanted to turn over the page, but was afraid whether something bad would happen... In the end he decided to heed the advice scribbled.
A few days later, he couldn't take the suspense, and decided to see whats behind the stuck page.
He flipped to the last page, held on tightly to the book... He tore the stuck page slowly from the back cover... little by little...

Finally! The page is unstuck! There, he saw something that almost took his life away...





This book costs 50 cents.

WAHAHAHAHAHA!~
Oh, did I say scary story? I meant Joke. ROFLMAO