Monday, March 12, 2007

Gate Rune

Today woke up around 2 in the afternoon...
My mother ordered McDelivery for me and my sis 'cos she was busy, but is 5PM then deliver de...
I watched TV until 5 (wasn't really anything else to do, sister was hogging the labby.. and I must say, there wasn't any decent shows to watch...), then I had my first meal of the day! FINALLY! It was a McSpicy meal... I didn't really feel like eating McSpicy, but it was quite good... She ordered already before I woke up, so no choice...
Then din eat anything until sometime before midnight, I cooked myself some instant noodles.. (how tragic)

===============================================

I asked Daniel about his Chinese reading/writing script or program, then he told me to look for NJ Star to download, then I found 1 so I downloaded it... Turned out it was "NJ Star Asian Explorer"... Zzz... I looked again, then confirmed with daniel it was "NJ Star Communicator" then I downloaded it, yay!

我现在可以写华文字了!!! MUWAHAHAHAHA *cough*... erm eheheheh...

===============================================










This is my favourite character in Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2.
Cute ma?

He is an NPC in the game, but is quite an important role.. No choice anyway 'cos you can only control your main character in the game.

He is the leader of a group called Wind Brigade, or Breeze Brigade (the team members fight over the names). His group is made up of a couple of village kids and stray summons.

Not much was said about his past in the game, but he is a stray summon.
In the game, he will try to stop the hero at some points in the guise of "Black Swordsman", so the hero couldn't recognise him.

In the end, he revealed his identity and told the hero he worked for the bad guy because he was promised that he will be returned to his own world as a reward.
Well you know what bad guys do, they LIE!


Gabriel :
"I wanted to go back to Maetropa... That's why...!
You don't know what it's like to be stolen from where you belong.
I just... I wanted... to go home..."