Saturday, March 10, 2007

Circle Rune

Nothing much today... I went to Sun Plaza around 5 which was quite late.. The plan was to get my dinner at KFC, I had coupons anyway ^_^
Actually, I also planned to try the chicken chop a pasar malam stall was selling, Ah Bll recommend de.. lol

Before that, I went to the arcade to play abit... still can't get the timing for May Lee's combo in '01.
Actually I didn't thought of posting today, 'cos nothing really happened. But then someone(s) been checking my blog out for updates, so I shouldn't really disappoint my readers (eh.. heheheh).

Been trying to load episodes 110-111 of Naruto... The internet is @#$%&* slow today.. and I was disconnected 3 times already..

Can't think of anything else to write... well thats all for now, I'll be posting more when something at the very least is interesting happens. Buaiya!
==============================================
Note: This post dictates the day before the stated date... Again, its after 12...