Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Fire Rune

Damn hot today... Delivered my PS2 to the 'auntie shop' today, turned out the shop name is Sun City Game Station. After confirming my problem(not MY problem is my PS2 de problem..), auntie adviced/advised... erm... gotta choose one.... eh... OK! advised me to spend a maximum of $100 for repairs. If the repair fees requires more than $100, just get a new one..

Sounded logical to me... if really cost too much, I'm gonna get a new PS2. Checked with auntie, she sells PS2 at $269 with console, adapter, and 1 original controller. I really want a new PS2, but I wonder whether I should spend so much.. Hope I can get my PS2 fixed at cheap price, but I think I should just get a new one... ARGH I'm contradicting myself... Dilemma...

Went home one quarter cooked... Stupid sun...
===============================================

For unforseen reasons, I'm gonna state the real name of the dinosaur park next to the M.O.E
Hold on, check again... erm ok...
Phase Z-Ro Technopreneur Park
Unexpected huh... LOL... I only glanced at the name once then ignored it, so can't remember. The first impression I got from the park name is 'tyrannosaur' so I just left it at that. Hee...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: This post dictates the day before the stated date. Well... its after 12, what do you think...