Circle Rune
After waking up, I ate till bloated, then go in my room and start my com. Just then, Yilun message me and ask me to lunch with him -_-"
Told him I just ate and very full, then he ask me go watch him eat... *faint*
Paid my bills on the way to Sun Plaza, then when reach, Yilun was playing KOF XI.
After he finished his game, we went down to KFC and I really watched him eat...
Actually he gave me a whip potato ^_^
After his meal, we went back to arcade and started a KOF '02 war!
I was quite on form. LOL
Fought well today, even had a beat by 3!
But then again... He had 2 random and and a 'play-play' Orochi Yashiro while I chose all 3...
Dunno what happenned but my Yuri and May Lee did quite well today.. Hee
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before meeting Yilun, I went to the 'auntie shop' first (never noticed the shop name)
and enquired about fixing my PS2.. The auntie told me if I were to fix my lens, it would cost around $150 or more... haiz...
Tommorrow gonna bring my PS2 down to her. Wonder how I'm gonna live with so much less money.. *sob*
~~~~~~~~~~
The first game I will play after it's fixed is Suikoden 3! Miss the game too much...