Friday, March 2, 2007

Flowing Rune

Around 1 plus today, I set out on a journey to the M.O.E.
The trip there was quite uneventful... unless you count the fact that I was being attacked by frequent stomachaches...

A few stops before Buona Vista (spelt that correctly??), it started raining... and heavily...
After getting off, I din know where to go, so just walked around randomly, then saw an area map and understood that the M.O.E is right next to a building called... something dinosaur park or similar... =P

Then I found the dinosaur building, and the M.O.E's.. erm.. signboard(?) but it was across the road and the shelter on my side of road stopped halfway far away from the traffic lights.
So I walked back towards the MRT station, then noticed an overhead bridge, so I passed through the MRT station, and... started to CLIMB CLIMB CLIMB!

Cross bridge le, still have to walk a distance, then finally reach the building.. dunno where to go, so I ask the counter woman, then dunno what she tell me after scanning my IC, then a security guard or something pointed me to the lift, so I got on and just press the 3rd floor... see here and there, then went back to ground floor.
I asked the counter Indian woman again, then she talked still abit blur but then pointed a round room with glass panels next to the counter... bloody idiot...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh well... got my 'N' certificate liao!~ Oh forgot to mention it in the first place.. heheh =P
My results are:
English-------------3
Geography---------1
Mathematics-------3
Chinese------------2
Weird if you ask me... I always thought my best subject was English, and I din even study for my Geography exam... LOL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Backtracked to the MRT Station and got on.
Then Yilun call me and ask me to go watch Epic Movie... told him I watched before le, and I not free, but he keeps asking and telling me to watch again with him... I'm stubborn? Look who's talking... He said at night him and some others were going to town to play KOF..
zzz... Said I wun go either...

When reach Jurong, had to change train.
A while after I sat down, an announcement about something something something and will be 30 minutes delay.. OMG! ARGH!
But then in the end around 10 minutes then the train started.
Another while later, another announcement came that said a north-bound train was derailed near woodlands... DERAILED! And that the train service might be terminated...
I mean GEEZ!
In the end, when the train reached Kranji, yet another announcement said there was an accident in woodlands, so the train service is resumed... Don't get it? Me neither...

Finally reach home!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
===============================================
Blog Updates
-Yesterday (should say today cos it was after 12...) I tried to edit my blog's background, but couldn't understand the blog's code language... Spent the whole midnight trying to fix the problem but gave up as it was about 4 already...
-With help from a forum board, and my own sense, I finally got myself a background image and a heading image.. Took me long enough..
--F.Y.I: The person in my heading image is Luc from Suikoden 3.
-The symbol in the background is the Rune of Beginning