Earth Rune
I just realised I'm turning my blog into a column! Gotta refrain myself...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When I met Daniel online today, we arranged to watch Mr Bean's Holiday together. I guess this can be counted as a form of celebration.
In the early afternoon, I called Ding Jie to confirm he is home, then told him I have to visit him to help KW retrieve his PS2 discs. So I did. When I told KW I took back 3, because DingDing still wanted the other 2 to play. Then KW told me there were supposed to be PS1 discs too -_-"
At first, I was debating whether to watch the 4PM or the 5:50PM show. I thought if I could make it in time, it would be the earlier show. In the end, Daniel said he might not make it in time, so we changed to 5:50.
We were supposed to meet at Sun Plaza at 5:30 but Daniel SMSed me to say he would be late. Turns out he was really late... Too late to even catch the movie, just because he was SLEEPING and woke up only when I SMSed him asking where was he.
In the time difference, we walked around Sun Plaza randomly, but before he reached, I was at the arcade playing, so he said he wanted to walk around first to wait for me to finish the game. Then after I finished, found him in Popular, reading a Mr Midnight book.
Didn't have anything to do, might as well get a drink. When I got back, he almost finished a story of the book already -_-" Amazing how he didn't get caught LOL.
Finally, the time has come! So we went ahead to the cinema.
After the movie, he headed for the MRT station after we bid each other farewell (just because he was very hungry and wanted to go home to eat, really)
==============================================
Movie Review: Mr Bean's Holiday
OMG How am I going to write a review for this movie.. LOL
Basically, this is a HILARIOUS movie. OMG can't stop myself from laughing at all those scenes...
The storyline is about Mr Bean, having won a trip to Cannes, France for holiday.
On a train, he met a boy who got seperated from his father (actually it was kinda Mr Bean's fault that they got seperated... lol) Then he tried to cheer him up and wanted to help him get back to his father.
Dunno how to write on... LOL
This movie has an really interesting storyline, but I guess the essence of this show is all those funny scenes that make you crack up.
I have to admit the ending is LAME.
But if you ignore that, it's a really nice movie. A must-watch for Mr Bean fans, even if you hate him(should be impossible) you can still go watch this.
Overall, its really worth watching. I'm thinking of getting the VCD or something when it's released. Bloody funny...