Earth Rune
Dunno what time wake up. Then use com for a while. Was loading 2 Naruto episodes; it was almost done, then KW msg me and asked me to go out with him and some others. So I CLOSED the window and shut down, go bath, then go Sun Plaza.. Supposedly we were staying in the arcade for a while, then everyone will go to a lan shop in Yishun later.
I reached first, sat there in a corner waiting for everyone to come. Awie (correct?) then came, suddenly asked me the middle '02 machine still has 2 credits or not. Then he played with himself. Not long after, KW came, then challenged Awie without knowing who's on the other side. Then Awie looked over the machine, saw KW's face, then 'sian diao'. LOL
Then Lun, Nel, William, and Alex came, not in order. Then naturally, a KOF war is in place! I only played 1 dollar, but took a long time. LOL. Because there were so many credits altogether we had to wait a big round for each person's turn.
Today's "Evil King" is Yilun. Even though he random all characters, he managed to beat by at least 10. But I caused his downfall.. WAHAHA! That round, we both were at out last character with only a little bit health left. Then he walked towards me, I thought he was gonna slam me, so I attempted to slam back, but became a standing D instead.. -_-" But I won with that! HA!
But then we were all messed up after..
===============================================
Walau.. everyone is so messed about when they want to watch Spiderman 3. This say want wednesday see, that say want next monday see, then dunno decide when see, then who say cannot that day see...
Anyways.. Just now, Daniel came down to Sun Plaza.
He said maybe he and his friends will watch Spiderman 3 today, then I thought I should just watch with him today, so followed him.
When I told Yilun I'll watch with Daniel today, he gave an expressioned expressionless face.. erm.. LOL
Then I bid everyone at the arcade farewell, then went up to the cinema with Daniel to check the movie listings. Then wait for a friend of his to come.
The screen on top said there were seats available, so we arranged to watch. Then when his friend, Yong Jie came, he asked the ... what do you call that.. ticket seller? She says the seats are all scattered, so we cant get all.. 1..2..3..4..5.. 5 tickets in one row. Then the only show with tickets available is around 9.. or was it 11? Oh well, anyway, we decided to watch next time, so I walked Daniel and his friend down to the lobby.
Actually I was too lazy to go back to arcade to look for everyone else, so just went home instead, Wonder if they were still there anyway.
--------
Conclusion: Now are we REALLY confirmed? Watching Spiderman 3 on 7th May, Monday. OK? Please don't let anymore idiocy come up in the last minute anymore...