Thursday, May 3, 2007

Circle Rune

Haiz... this few days nothing much happenned... Nothing to write about..

===============================================

My Theory: Memory

What do you think of when you hear or see the word 'Memory'? Somehow I suspect you will go on about memory cards or something.. lol..
This subject is about people's memory, as in brain, mind, erm... you get the idea.

---

-Think of the brain as a Super Computer with infinite memory capacity.

Each and everything you see, hear, come in contact with, will be registered into your brain as a form of Memory.

Imagine all your visuals, audios, files, after being registered, they are sorted somewhere into your brain for 'storage'. Since the brain does not have any directories, every piece of memory is all jumbled up and together.
That is a reason why people can remember certain things and yet forget something next to it.

-There is no such thing as 'I forgot'.

When people try to recall things, it is like searching for a single particular file in a single giant folder where everything is stored into. When people can't remember something, The piece of memory somehow evades being recalled, which means the person can't find that memory from the brain.

Imagine a giant pool of water(the brain) full of bottles(memories). When a person is trying to remember something, he or she is trying to find a certain bottle from all those bottles.

Since everything in your brain is just 'moving around', you get people that forgets something for 10 years, and yet suddenly recall it the next day.
And then you get people who remembers something for 10 years, then suddenly forget it the following day.

As we grow older, our natural 'search engine' gets more either damaged or is in a 'too old version'. Thats why in general, the elders have poor memory.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: I am not claiming the above passsage is entirely true, I am merely stating what I have learnt or what I believe.
---
That's about it.
Please give me your comments! Will touch up later if needed..

============================================

-Changed my BGM. This is a really nice song, do take time to listen to the end.