Friday, May 18, 2007

Rune of Beginning

First, Happy Birthday to Daniel!~

The day before, I set my HP alarm to 12 noon just in case. So today, the alarm worked well in waking me up. LoL.

Even though I already woke up, I slept in for about 5 more mins =p
Then take a bath, then went out to meet Daniel in Causeway Point. Well, supposed to anyway; But I met him on the MRT. LoL!

I accompanied him to ShengShiong to buy some stuff. But when we reach there, he suddenly dunno what to buy. -_-"
Then we just grabbed some potato chips and went to the counter. He also bought a bottle of liquor called "Chivas" and it cost 54 dollar! At offer price!! Guessed he wanted to enjoy it with his friends..

Then we took the bus back to CWP to get a cake. We went around to 3 bakeries to see which to buy, then he decided on a chocolate cake named "Truffle".
Had difficulties with all those bags and his folio from school when boarding the bus.. He even skipped tapping his EZ-Link card.. OMG!~

So we reached his home. Thats the sole reason for me to wake up so early (pardon my unique time sense) , to help him with his shopping~.

Oh yeah, we bough ourselves something to eat at Long John Silver's too. So I had my breakfast/lunch and his lunch (I think) at his house, then tried to spend time until the celebration time which is 10PM and I do not know who decided on such ridiculously late time but I think Daniel chose it himself.

Hooo... Anyway, it was quite early so after finished eating, Daniel wanted to let me watch VCD with him, but he was tired and wanted to sleep midway. So I said I'll use the computer instead, and miraculously, he wasn't tired after that. -_-"

I did some stuff I normally do online, then played LF2 with Daniel and his siblings for a while.
God knows what time, KokWei called Daniel and .. I dunno what they talked about, but we had to go to the MRT station to fetch KokWei because he never came here before.

==============================================

KokWei was complaining about the heat, and we had to WALK to the station, and WALK back to Daniel's house.
On the way, KokWei handed him the birthday present from both KokWei and me.

Ai Otsuka - Ai Am Best

He can strike that out from his wishlist already~ hee.

Then we went up to Daniel's house again. Then we went into his room to view his new B'day present on his com. In between, we watched a few videos in KokWei's new IPod Video. WoOoOoO. Stylo.

Then KokWei and Daniel did some stuff with the com while I was outside watching some TV. Then dunno how we spent the time, but it was 9 plus, so together with his siblings, we packed god knows what on a TROLLEY and proceeded to the venue; some pavillion place on the void deck.

==============================================

We set things up abit, then wait for Daniel's friends to arrive.

Well I don't know any of them, so KokWei and me felt .... weird(?) among them. Then we just sat somewhere on the border and talked while waiting for the time for singing the birthday song and Daniel to cut his birthday cake.

---

Will dedicate the next post to Daniel and elaborate more about his Birthday Celebration whether I succeed or not in demanding some photos taken on his party.

Also I might dedicate a paragraph to another childhood friend I met on Daniel's so called 'party'. Hopefully he had his photo taken then I can ask Daniel for it.. hmm..