Gate Rune
My life returned to its uninteresting state..
Wee, I finally finished watching Naruto, and am now at Naruto Shippuuden!
Already at the latest episode, which is episode 13. Everyone's all grown up. ^_^
I think I shouldn't say anything about the story.. lol..
Anyway, since I have nothing to watch while waiting for Shippuuden's next episode, I asked around to see what animes my friends watch so I can watch them too.
Well the response was... good.. there were quite some replies.
So now, I started on Digimon Savers! YAY~
But Kit insisted on the idea of watching The Prince of Tennis. I wanted to watch the old series, but the site I went to, it said something about 'license' thinggie so I can't watch. Then Kit asked me to watch the National Championship series, which is supposedly the sequel.
I think after I finish Digimon Savers I'll watch that.
I saw The Prince of Tennis Live Action.. drama? omg! I think they made a Prince of Tennis drama, with actors instead of cartoon! Maybe I'll watch that too! lol~