Rune of Change
Just to tell you all about my blog updates.
-I will add an 'I hate..' list (really!)
-I will also edit my 'about me' since I will have my likes and dislikes in lists already.
-On contrary to my likes and dislikes lists, I will also add an 'I enjoy..' list.
-From the next post onwards, my 'sound rune' section, or my BGM if you so wish to call it, will be used to tell all my readers which song do I listen to the most during that period of time.
So maybe that will reduce the reasons for complains about my BGM -_-"
-I will add a section called "JBear Triva" at the end of every post from next post onward.
It will consist of either facts about me or something I wish to share with everyone. It will be rather miscellaneous but I hope everyone likes it!
===============================================
Oh, and.. This is still considered a 'growing' blog. So if you see incomplete sections, don't worry or complain. Just saying in advance =)