Waking Rune
Ok, this will be a double post because I went to stay in AMK on Saturday. Then I came back at night the next day!
===============================================
At Saturday, I woke up at 7 in the morning because I set my alarm on my handphone to 7AM. Mainly to watch a show on Channel 8. Then I kept watching TV until around 8+ then went into the room to use my com to evade all those irritating boring shows on TV they force me to watch while waiting for ... Doraemon.. ^_^
Finally when Doraemon started, I shut down and watched the TV again until 11:30 when Pokemon ended. Seriously, now that they changed all those voice actors, it puts me off abit.. maybe alot.. Another main event of the day is... Teen Titans!! at 12 noon. So the half hour in between I was using the com again (forgot what I did).
After that, I took a bath and went to AMK.
==============================================
In case none of you knows, my Aunt lives in Blk 513, my Grandma lives in Blk 511 and my cousin lives in Blk 509. Yeah, they are seperated by 2 numbers in between, but the buildings are right NEXT to each other.. -_-"
But everytime I stay overnight in AMK, I sleep at my Aunt's house.
Anyways, my Aunt apparently got her pay or something, then she treated me and my cousin to dinner at the AMK Hub. We went to some kind of ... dunno you can count it as restaurant or not because it does not have any DOOR. Well.. it was called 'Fish and Co.' Any passing idiot can tell it's a seafood restaurant. She ordered a Seafood Platter, a Sambal Fish, and a Fish and Chips we 4 shared. Oh, my Aunt's friend was there too =p.
The Sambal Fish was excellent~ Altough I had to avoid too much chilli >.< but it was really tasty. Of course I'm not saying the other food wasn't nice. They were all delicious. =)
===============================================
On Sunday, I went to AMK Hub again with my cousin. He wanted to get a new PS2 controller which he did get for $29. Then we checked out if there were any new PS2 games to buy in a stall nearby.
In the past I got my games in a shop called 'Game Connection', a shop in Jubilee, a shopping centre. Apparently, they quit selling PS2 games which I suspect is because PS3 is out... zzz So I guess they now sell PS3 stuff only. Of course there are other stuff like Nintendo or handheld games stuff, I'm only talking about PlayStation stuff.
So, actually I didn't know about the store, my cousin brought me there last time.
The main point is... I finally found .hack//G.U. vol. 2//Reminisce !!
Ahh... after waiting so long for the second installment... I finally can continue my dotHack craze from last time.
Wonder what I'll do after I complete vol 2... maybe I'll forget all the gameplay while waiting for vol 3 just like I did now. Yeah, I almost totally forgot how to play dotHack//G.U. but I caught up pretty soon.
Oh and I bought Spiderman 3 too. No, not the movie, the PS2 game! I kinda shared with my cousin to buy it, then my cousin wanted to have a go at it first so I let him. Now really waiting for him to complete it faster so I can get my turn.
I'm not complaining since I'll be keeping myself busy with dotHack. ^_^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JBear Triva!
Did you know?
Daniel has been my friend for more than 10 years!! We have known each other since Kindergarten.
Oh yeah, for a bonus. Kindergarten is spelt as Kinder-GARTEN not Kinder-GARDEN. Note the difference, ya?