Sound Rune
I am drifting away... slowly but surely... have this world forsaken me.. or is it the other way round..
===============================================
Haiz been playing dotHack until now. This few days I've been at home playing most of the time O_O
Just updating me blog.. changed my BGM..
LoL Daniel's birthday is long over but I haven take down the song for him for so long.. Laziness prevails again!
Oh yeah.. this is a canto song. Dun worry if you can't understand it. Just enjoy the melody and voice~ ^_^
===============================================
JBear Triva!
Leo Ku is one of those singers that employs the use of falsetto in some parts of his songs.
When I was much younger, I liked Leo only as someone I saw on TV because he looks cute (yes, cute. Don't ask me to fathom how my childhood mind works). Don't really remember much about him in the past.. Until now, the HUGE gap in between, I didn't really had any contact about his stuff.. Oh yeah, he was in "Huan Zhu Ge Ge 3" and some movies. And I must admit he's not really great in acting.. ~_~
So, when I was still in the night class in Bishan ITE, my father would fetch me home after class. So I get to listen to the radio every school day for me.
There was this 'Top 10' songs thinggie. You know? All radio stations have this gimmick.
Anyway.. At one time I suddenly heard his song in it. I was like: " Hey! I know this voice! "
I suppose it was a few weeks after his latest mandarin album was released. I din even know it existed =x Then a few of his songs got ranked repectively. So I get to hear a few different songs over the months on the radio.
Some time before I finished my course, his songs weren't ranked anymore. And after I finished my course, I totally forgot about him. But after some time after I got my laptop and my internet service, I remembered him and went looking to download his songs.
His latest mandarin album is '最终幻想' but that was about 2005 already -_-" Then released last year is the even latest canto album, '我生'. And yeah, I already downloaded all of them including some of his old songs. (Shhh!)
Oh I have to do an ending..
AYU RULES !~