Saturday, June 2, 2007

Soul Eater

Even if I am to perish, I shall take this world with me!

==============================================

Damn.. I woke up at 7 and was planning to watch all the saturday morning shows like always. But I decided to lie down a little more, in the end I slept until 12 plus!!! ARGH

Screw whatever that caused me to miss all the shows.

=============================================

Didn't eat anything for a long time. After I bathed, I went to Sun Plaza around 2.
Didn't had anything planned. Thought I would spend the whole day watching TV since saturdays always have nice shows on in the morning and night.

Walked around Sun Plaza. No one I know in the arcade..

I'm thinking of buying a headphone, but then decided I can't bear to part with my money =P

Went home after buying chicken rice for me and vegetarian brown rice for my brother.

============================================

I dunno whether is it because I am too hungry or not, I feel very weak today.
Especially my left arm. It's as if my left arm is semi-paralysed. Maybe it got infected by AIDA or something.. I can't even summon the strength to lift up my arm. My whole body is just yielding to gravity..

I feel so weak.. so sleepy.. my eyelids are denying my soul..
Wonder if I could control my slumber so that I can wake up some thousand years later.

The only things keeping me awake is the shows on at night.

===========================================

JBear Trivia!

Did you know?
I dunno whether is it true or not, but I know this from somewhere that the Sun is actually growing constantly. Maybe a billion gazillion years later, it would swallow up Mercury. Or maybe it would just burst from overgrowing. LOL