Earth Rune
My cousin came down to visit around 5. Then we decided to go watch the movie "Men In White". How unoriginal.. Why not just directly translate the chinese title? Ghost ah! Ghost ah!
That would be nice. LOL
That was the only interesting thing that happened today.
=============================================
This movie is meaningless.. So meaningless that I don't even want to give a review for it.
I think it's more or less just scenes with a storyflow. The only reason anyone would watch this is to scare yourself silly. I mean LAUGH yourself silly..
Even though I don't strongly recommend anyone to watch it, I shouldn't discourage it too. Since it's a SG film and all. A good laugh is always good anytime.
============================================
JBear Triva!
Did you know?
There isn't really such a thing as starve to death. Whether you eat or not, your stomach (the internal organ, not belly) will produce gastric acid to digest the food you eat.
In a case where people starve to death, it means they haven't eaten for a very long time. Then what happens is your stomach has nothing to digest, so it begins to affect your stomach's protective layer. What? Didn't you think there was something preventing your gastric acid from digesting you inside out?
This is knows as Gastric Pain (or something). Since there is nothing to digest, it digests your stomach slowly. Then it begins to digest through the stomach, resulting in a hole in your stomach.
What happens when there is a hole in an internal organ? You DIE!!!
Sorry about that =p
Well yeah, that's about it.