Monday, June 25, 2007

Double-Beat Rune

I woke up around 11 today and already saw HuiKit online. We talked abit, then he told me he's still at his favourite hobby; staring at the computer screen. LoL
Then he asked me whether I'm going out cos he's staring at the screen almost everyday and wanted to tag along wherever I'm going.. Maybe he's going abit sot from all that screen staring..

I'm supposed to make myself a new pair of specs, so I told him that and he said this and...
Anyways, he asked what should we eat after that. My first reaction was " KFC no more promotions right.. " Then Kit just kicked off MacDonald and Kopitiam. Then dunno which of us suggested Sakae first, then he was worried the Sun Plaza's outlet doesn't offer teatime buffet, so I called and confirmed. Then I was talking about how it would hurt my wallet..

The deciding chapter is.. Kit was chanting..

I want sushi~
I want sushi~

Wonder how he hypnotised me but.. we decided Sakae.

============================================

So around 1+ I went to the arcade to meet Kit for our date (dun jealous lar. lol). Then we played KOF '01 abit, then we went down to the specs shop next to the ABC shop. I got me a similar black framed one.. ahh wth.. just skip that..

---

Kit had 1 token left, so we took turns to play '01 but failed to beat Igniz.. Then we went ahead to Sakae.

As fate would have it (yeah.. right..) we went in exactly at 3PM the start of the buffet time. He actually asked me to bring my student EZ-Link card to see if I can get into the student buffet category.. who knows that waitress actually checked so thoroughly.. knn.. gave a lame reason and asked for adult buffet instead.

We went in at 3, and came out at around 5.. LOL!

To save the trouble of listing all the details, here's what we did in list form.

Ordered green tea (darn $1 per cup)
Ordered some food.
Wait for what we wanted until the cows went home.
Just grabbed something while waiting and eat.
Kit complains.
We eat.
Ordered some more.
Kit complains.
Mentioned Jie Xian..
Talked about Prince of Tennis.
and Shippuuden..
Kit complains again.
Ordered even more.
Wonder where it fits but, we ordered 2 cups of cold water after Kit asked whether there will be extra charges.
How long has it been.. Oh, Kit didn't find what he wanted on the conveyer, so.. more complains, and more ordering..

We wanted to go already but Kit suddenly remembers dessert and fruits are part of the buffet. So he asked for them.
The desserts were 2 pathetic balls of YAM mochi ice cream, each. Then the fruits were some cut slices of not-cold-very-not-cool watermelons.

It might be abit jumbled up but.. It's roughly there.

We had a GREAT time~

It all ended up in BLOATED stomachs. I guess I won't touch anymore sushi for a month.. urgh.. erm.. maybe 3 weeks? Ahh.. let's make it 2..

Go to HuiKit's blog for his point of view for the day.

==============================================

After that, we walked round the arcade once to see if anyone we know is there. No one. Then we decided to head home.
On the escalator outside the arcade, I met my mum. So I decided to follow her instead and said goodbye to Kit.

There marks the end of our date (mwahaha.. hmm.. why am I doing that..)

Then my mum told me she's meeting my sister cos my sister wants to eat Sushi.. Ergh.. the thought..! Had nothing to do anyway, so I went into Sakae again with them and watched her eat.. The torture.. of facing so much food. Eh? Shouldn't it be torture of starvation? Yeah well, it's different in me case. XD

After that we went home after my mom got herself a packet of vegetarian rice from Kopitiam. Now is.. midnight already and I still feel the bloat..

What matters is the great time spent. ^_^

============================================

JBear Triva!

I'm sure those who adds fruits as part of their meals, eat the fruits at the end of the meal.
Contrary to that, you are kinda 'supposed' to eat your fruits BEFORE the meal. Your stomach aborbs the vitamins and nutrients easier on empty stomach.
If you have them at the end of the meal, your stomach will be busy digesting all the fats and whatnot from the food you ate and probably won't be getting all the nutrients from the fruits.

Some scientific stuff going on, go check it up if you are interested cos I ain't not so free.