Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Earth Rune

The Beginning..
The Growing..
The Crossing..
The Variations..
The New Era..
It just keeps getting better and better..

==============================================

Woken up by Daniel around 12 noon.. Then he asked me whether I wanna join him and KW and some friends to watch Shrek 3. Part of me were saying 'sure, I have nothing on today anyway', the other part was still in a blurry state after waking. Still, I acceded.

---

Met Daniel, KW and Daniel's 3 friends at the Woodlands Library next to CWP. I say 'met' but we arranged to meet there.

The 3 are namely Yong Jie, Jeanette, and Gary. Gary were just keeping to himself the whole time, and he didn't came with us to the movie so I dunno much about him.

Intros later, as soon as I sat down, Daniel shoved me some Astrology, Horoscope, and Dream Interpreting books.. diao~ They were interesting, but a chore to read..

After that, we decided to eat at Long John Silver's so we went to the Golden Village building to eat. Then went in to watch the movie. So long never eat LJS le.. so nice... Why can't there be an outlet at Sun Plaza..? haiz..

We went crazy in the hall. By 'we' I mean they. XD
Forget the details.. Can't remember much anyway.. Happens all the time. I got loads on my mind I was gonna blog about. But after all those time when I reach my blogspot, all those fond memories eludes me..
At least I remember I had irresistable fun with them!~


Zee ticket stub.~~

==============================================

After the movie, we went to North Point's MacDonald because KW wants something from Jeanette's labby and they need internet or something and then there was a thumb drive involved and they found out OUTSIDE MacDonald has no access to the internet or its down or I dunnoe.. What am I saying...??

Talking on MSN as I blog now actually.. Kinda got mixed up what I wanted to write about.. Ahh..

Well.. After that, we went home by the MRT. Jeanette took the other train, and we left Daniel alone on the train since we reached Sembawang.

==============================================

Then I followed KW to the arcade. He saw JunTing and cut him. Why am I not surprised? Then dunno how long after, KW and I walked round the Popular CD shop and the Sembawang upstairs.. Dunno why the shop name is Sembawang..

Then we got bored, and he went home ahead cos I wanted to wait for my mum cos she's passing by SP soon. After that, went home too.

=============================================

About my 2 new friends,
Yong Jie, supposedly a close friend of Daniel's, is like some guy from the neighbourhood you can get along with easily. Dunno if it is because he's Daniel's friend and so am I so we rather clicked with each other.

Jeanette is.. erm.. "interesting". I don't mean it in a bad way tho. Well.. for now I would describe her as very emotional, very sensitive, rather fun, and a wee bit hyperactive. Should I or should I not add the word 'a-little-maybe-not-very-but-consisting-of-weird'.
KW seems to get along very well with her tho.. =P

=============================================

Movie Review: The Shrek 3

Dunno if there was a 'The' but.. oh well.

I have only seen the first installment of this move series. It was nice actually..
Never watched Shrek 2, so I dunno where'd all those new characters come from and what happened in between but I supposed it doesn't make much of a difference.

People who liked Shrek would of course like this one too. My first impression of the Shrek movies are some kind of lame green monster show with messed up fairytales. I'm not far off actually..

---

Wonder how am I going to write a review for this..

The basic storyline is Prince Charming wants revenge for what Shrek and Fionia did to him. And of course he wants to take over the throne of Far Far Away (wonder where they get all the names).

Then Shrek finds himself facing responsibilities of being a King, and being a Father. Trying to shirk both, he finds out from the dying King (which did die in spite of all those irritating struggling), there's another heir in line other than him: Arthur.

Apparently he's the one from 'The Sword in The Stone' and you do see Merlin in this show but.. as I said, this show is fairy-tales-messed-up so.. nevermind..

---

Alls well that ends well. The ending is, Arthur became King of Far Far Away, Shrek finds himself happy being a proud father of 3 baby ogres.

Should just watch it yourself to understand. I can honestly say its a quite nice show. And loaded with fun and funnies.

==============================================

Changed BGM. Leo's latest song, not even in albums.. yet.
Funny song, this one. But it has a nice background story. I like the slow part~