Blue Gate Rune
Why do I feel so hollow..
===============================================
I love Saturdays ^_^
I wanted to wake up early to watch the morning shows today. Which I did.. I woke up at 7. Then found out it's a recast lame show. Then I went back to sleep. Wanted to wake up at 9 but slept on until 10:30.. Watched the later half of CSS2 since I missed it on Monday. Then after Pokemon, I took a bath and went to Sun Plaza.
==============================================
No one in arcade.. Suppose I'm too early. Played a round of KOF '02 and XI, then went to Popular. My sister asked me to help her get a Bluetooth device. I was looking for it, then a lady pushing a baby-car, er.. trolley.. what do you call that?
Anyway, she asked me about hard drives and what she needed to transfer pictures of her baby or something. I referred her to the window shelf show casing thumb-drives, then she asked me which should she get. I told her since she only wanted to transfer photos, the cheapest 1 GB will suffice. Then she thanked me and I went ahead to pay for the Bluetooth device.
Makes me feel like a Popular staff.. LOL
Wonder why she decided to ask me instead of the staff there.. I guess it's more 'convenient' since she was just standing where I was.
The original price of the Bluetooth Device was $19.90. Then my sister passed me her student Popular card, so I got a 10% discount. Apparently there was some kind of membership discount going on so I got another 10% discount. In the end paid $15.90.
=============================================
On the way out of SP, I picked up my new specs and paid the balance. Since I'm suppose to use it for NS, it won't be some flashy glasses. But it does look dull..
Then decided to walk on the other side of the road home cos there's a Pasar Malam going on. Got me a stick of nuggets and seaweed chicken. So long since I tasted this kind of food. Nice~
Looking forward to tonight's TV programmes..
============================================
JBear Trivia!
How do you like your water when you shower or bath? I mean the temperature, not whether you prefer bubble baths or mud baths.. -_-"
Did you know?
The temperature of the water you use for showers/baths (what a hassle.. I'm gonna use the word 'bath') affects both your body and mental state.
Warm water will soothe your skin and relax you; while cold water 'shocks' you and alerts your mind.
So if you came back from a tiring day and want to relax, take a warm bath (not hot, should be obvious why -_-") and you might find it easier to relax and fall asleep.
And if you woke up in a groggy state, and are late for school, forcefully splash COLD water on yourself and you will find your self shivering (duh). I mean.. you will find yourself awake. At least more than when you just woke up.