Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Blinking Rune

Yesterday, my mum and I went to the CMPB to do some kind of medical follow-up. But we were off timing.. We were too late and all the medical officers were already gone. Sianz.. from Sembawang take MRT until Tiong Bahru, still have to change bus, then walk abit, then reach, then they tell us no one there. ARGH.

Then the counter girl gave us the timings we should come at. After that, took the MRT again to Outram Park to the SGH to visit my grandma.

===============================================

Then today, my mum woke me up before 8.. so sleepy.. Then I dunno what happened but my Dad was giving us a ride to CMPB. Goodness gracious.. can skip all those trouble liao. Just one ride there.

Then we go le, asked for a medical officer, then wait abit.. then we went into her room..
My mum talked to the doctor, yada yada.. I just sit there listening.. Then go another room see another medical officer.. Then go back the same corridor, then go another room with the same guy.. They talk more.. lalala~

In the end they ask us to go see specialist, then take medical report, then have to go back CMPB again.. OMG!
Anyway, I got defered for around 3 months.. They put there 3 months, then say if send me a letter then have to go back CMPB, then reset enlistment date or something.

Dunno what la.. I just know I can delay my suffering =p

After all that, made a quick visit to the GH again, then reached home at around 2.

===============================================

Since I'm not going to Pulau Tekong for NS on 27 July anymore, I can slow things down and wait for Harry Potter and The Order of Pheonix movie, and take my time to read and reread Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. After I go and collect it, that is.

Going to watch HP:OP with Daniel and dunno how many of his friends at CWP Cathay on 14th July at 8PM. Or so he says.. Who knows whether there would be any situations before the day arrives..

Gonna rush to SP's Popular to collect my book on 21st this month.. I sooo want to know what's the ending..

==============================================

JBear Trivia!

Has anyone seriously asked yourself, " Am I afraid of Death? "
Right now, I think for me it's rather simple.. I can honestly say I'm not afraid. Even for a little.
What I am afraid is the process of dieing..

If I were to jump down from a building, how much would it hurt and how much would I bleed? I can imagine myself lying at the bottom of the builing, my whole body would be 'crushed' or something, but what if I couldn't die? What if I just kept lying there and the pain keeps getting to me?

It's the same as being knocked down by a car. You might break lotsa bones, and bleed till you're dry, but you just couldn't die instantly, you have to endure with the pain until the moment you really die. If you are Unlucky enough, someone would call the ambulance and save you.

Drowning is worse, you can't breath, and that is total toture, but yet you can't die until your heart says so.

That's why I say:
Fear not death, fear the process of Death.