Thursday, July 5, 2007

Wall Rune

Was sleeping so nicely until 1:30 Kitty called me and asked me whether I'm going already.. LOL
The previous night I invited him to come along with me to the Woodlands Civics library to accompany Daniel, KW, YJ and the others.

Well.. I suppose I *was* sleeping a little too late =p
Then took a bath and rushed to SP. Then waited for Kit at the MRT station, then when he reached, we took the MRT to Woodlands.
On the way, kept chatting about Prince of Tennis (PoT).

===============================================

After we reached, I led him to the library, met KW, Daniel, YJ and Jeanette. Actually Daniel was waiting outside the library and came up to me saying "Hey I know you!" ... Diao..

We chatted more inside, read abit about horoscope stuff on a book Daniel or Jean 'regularly' borrows. Then more PoT. Hee..

We had out lunch at Long John Silver's. Very nice!~ I still wanna complain why there's no LJS outlets in SP..

Back at the library, KW let us listen to some songs and watch some vids on his iPod. KW told me Kit only liked 2 out of some hundred songs on his iPod.. I was like "HAR? LAO MAO!" But... eh... nevermind..

===============================================

In between, Daniel called me out to CWP. Supposed to meet his friends and book the tickets for Harry Potter. Then one of his friends called Nicholas wanted to withdraw money, then we went back to the library for awhile.
Actually in the end he told us that machine has insufficient cash so he can't withdraw money. LOL!

Then we went back to the library again, dunno for how long, then I also dunno what happened but someone called Daniel, then he asked me to go CWP again to book the tickets. So we went up to Cathay and queued. While waiting, they were all "arguing" and "debating" on the number of tickets, and who were they supposed to belong to, and how much they were paying and who for, yada yada.. I never liked group activities.. especially BIG groups..

So in the end, I gave Daniel my money and they settled among themselves. We got our turn, then they were thinking about the seatings.. more 'yada' then decided on the backmost 2 rows available. The 2 rows at the end were already taken, so we took the 3rd and 4th. 17 tickets in all. Whoaw.. paid $161.50 at one go.. Never see got people buy so much tickets before, at least not me.

===============================================

Then we went back to the library again, again we chatted, and relax around. About 7 lidat almost everyone wanted to go already, then we waited for Jeanette for finish whatever she was doing, then packed and got out of the library.

We went upstairs of CWP and walked abit, then went into a Multi-Media shop, selling CDs, VCDs, DVDs, those. Then just looked around for a while. After that then we decided to go home.

They were already thinking what to have for dinner -_-"
Some wanted to eat at home, some wanted to go Food Court, dunno la.. Turns out we decide to just go back first. Jean took a bus home after we all refused to accompany her just for that sake. =x

Then we took the MRT back, Daniel got off at Admiralty with what "chicken chop rice with chilli sauce" which we didn't even knew he bought. He said he bought it while we were in the multimiedia shop.

When we reach Sembawang, YJ went back home alone. Then left me, KW and Kit. We went to the arcade to meet up with Nelson. Of course played some KOF. Were all on '02 until Stanely came and killed the fun. But we moved to '01 after that. More fun actually, LOL!

After the KOF session, they decided to have dinner/supper at KFC. We all ate 2 piece chicken meal while KW watched cos he didn't have money to eat =(
Very nice, I got what I wanted, breast meat and drumstick.

After the meal, we went back seperately. I went to the Pasar Malam and bought a cup of barley drink. When I reached home, I had another cup of coke. Abit bloated from all the drinking.. XD

===============================================

Tomorrow going to Kitty's house. Planning to ask him to teach me a game called GetAmped. They said it was abit like KOF, but more like LF2.. zz but then it does looks fun.

To do:
-Help fix Kit's blog
-Play GetAmped
-See what songs he has, maybe UL one for my blog
-He wanna show me some PoT vids
-Ahh... I'll see what happens then play by ear..

===============================================

SomeONE owes me $33. She said she's gonna pay me back on Sat. Dunno true or not >_>
But after she does, I'm gonna get myself a 2 GB thumbdrive, then getting Counter-Strike and GetAmped installer from KW. Along with songs from anyone I can think of. Looking for prey already.. I mean, kind hearted people willing to share their music O=)

Also planning get a mouse for my labby.. Maybe a headphone with microphone if I have enough money.

===============================================

JBear Triva!

Did you know?
1996 was the last year people gets their NRIC at the age of 12. So people born on 1984 would be counted as 'lucky' since they were the last to be able to get their ICs at the age of 12.
I'm not sure why though.
My bro was born on 1984, then a cousin was born on 1985.
When my bro was 12, he got his IC, then they announced this, so now everyone would get their IC when they are 15. Then my cousin got angry, obviously.