Friday, July 6, 2007

Knight Rune

Woke up at 9. The plan was to wake up, buy something at MacDonalds, go to Kit's house.

Unexpectedly, Kit's handphone was turned off and he din even know it himself. So after I woke up, took me bath, then went out. Was calling both his handphone and his house phone while walking to Sun Plaza but he was still sleeping.. -_-" still say wake very early de..

When I reached Sun Plaza, I wanted to buy something to bring to Kit's house to eat, but seeing that he might not wake up in time, I just ate there. 2 Sausage Muffin and an Iced Milo. Oishi~

Even after I finished eating, Kit still haven't wake up.. Then I just went ahead to find his house. He SMSed me blk 539A when it is actually 537A. No wonder I overshot. Then I reached a big pavillion thing near a playground and work-out place thinggie. Kit finally called me and asked me where I was, then decided to come fetch me.

Then he came down, and I followed him to a nearby coffee shop cos he wanted to buy something to eat since he already came down.. Zzz..

===============================================

After we got in, first thing was me trying GetAmped.
Quite fun actually. But it does give me a nonsense game impression. LOL
Although it's simple, you need nimble fingers for the control to be able to fight all those online players who tends to play dirty to win.

Next was episodes and episodes of Prince of Tennis! Walau even Kit's com load so fast.. can watch while loading.. Mine leh.. haiz.. >.<

After noon, we thought we watched too much, so started to help him fix his blog. First, I got rid of that hideous media player that was supposed to play his BGM. Not much of a BGM when it's not in the BG is it?

Then he wanted to change the background wallpaper. Decided on the current one after looking for some here and there in google and testing a few. Next was to change the font color. I had to search for all the color codes and replace them section by section.. Zzz.. He even asked me to change the font color of one and a HALF sentence because someone's face in the background is ruining the color contrast.
-_-"

Finally it's done. Very nice actually. The only problem is the colors of the background and fonts are clashing in patches here and there.

===============================================

After that, Kit made me watch a few miscellaneous videos on youtube. The he wanted to take a bath to prepare for the night cos he's going out with Nelson and dunno who else to somewhere in town to eat at Fish & Co..

So I played GetAmped alone. Kit said I was good for a beginner but I think he does realise I was just copying his play style.
XD Around 6, I accompanied him to the MRT station, then went home myself.

===============================================

JBear Triva!

What kinds of sour fruits can you think of right away? More common ones would be Lemon or Orange.

Did you know?
Both of them are actually extremely sweet. It just so happens that the sour taste in them is so great that they covered the sweetness in them. Even though you tasted them sour, you are actually taking in quite abit of sugar.