Rune of Change
The passage in green is an updated continuation of today.
Now that the school days are starting again, I wonder if I can still interact with everyone as much before.. I suppose it doesn't make much difference..
Haiz, although I feel rather relieved that I got defered, even if for only 3 months, I do feel kinda empty.. Anyone doing anything, try inviting me ok? But then again.. I might just get lazy and not go. =p
===============================================
Changed another BGM. What? Didn't you think that Maple LogIn Screen was a temporary measure? Why would I have that for a BGM!?!? Well it did receive some nice responses..
One more thing, I edited something on my sidebar, if you can find out which particular thing did I change, you get a prize!~
^_^
==============================================
About 1+ I went out with my sister and mum.
We took a taxi to the Yishun Polyclinic. The purpose was to get a referral letter to a hospital. Then my sis just nice has fever, cough, blocked-nose, all those rubbish, so she 'shun bian' come take MC... -_-"
Went we went in, had to queue a little to register and get the queue number. Didn't count how long it took, but it was rather boring.. just sitting there and wait for our number to show up on the screen..
When it did, the counter girl took the queue slip, our IC, dunno do wad, then asked us to go upstairs to the doctor.. She also gave us another queue slip for a stated room and... we went upstairs and sat down for more waiting..
===============================================
Our turn came after the long wait. First, my sis sat down on the chair next to the doctor's table. Then he asked some questions, my mum said something, say got fever all that. Then he prodded my sis' back a little with his stethoscope. Then just prescibed some medicine on a piece of paper then asked us to collect the meds from the pharmacy downstairs.
Now's my turn. I just sat there for the heck of it. My mum showed the doctor a referral letter the Medical Officer from CMPB gave. Then he asked me some questions, then my mum told him something else. I dunno what la..
They say I have OSA, Obstructive Sleep Apnea.
Then he wrote on another piece of paper, then asked us to go to another counter outside. So we did.
Then I put my folder on a tray on the counter to wait again...
After a while, the woman called us and we went. She said she has to fax something to the hospital first then arrange an appointment for us. I think it was Tan Tock Seng Hospital.
Then she asked for our telephone number, then she did something to all those papers, then she told us to proceed to the pharmacy for my sis' medicines.
===============================================
At the pharmacy, my mom gave the counter girl a piece of paper, then she gave us another queue number slip. GEEZ!!
Walked around the pharmacy abit. Then my mum bought some stuff, then I got a slab of dark chocolate. 70% WoOt~
Then went to the chairs to wait again.. After we collected her meds, we went out and took another taxi to North Point.
==============================================
We went to the Sakae there to have the buffet. The outlet at North Point is really small.. and cramped.. I almost couldn't get into my seat.. Kidding la.. but not about the cramped part.
There I found out, Youth (13-21) can actually eat for the same as student fare! OMG That time went to eat with Kit means I wasted money lor!! Zzz nvm now I know I can have buffet for that price next time. Or maybe it's just because it was school holiday then..
There's a little quality and service difference between there and Sun Plaza's outlet. Maybe because North Point is really old already. But you can find some food you can't get in Sun Plaza.
About 2 to 3 songs later, I heard Kinki Kids' <I have wings> WoOo..
Then we ate for dunno how long, after we settled our bill, it's my mum's turn to eat. We went to the nearby food court and watched her eat. LoL.
=============================================
Then we went upstairs to buy something for me to bring home to give my bro eat. Then went to the next door Bengawan Solo and got somemore.
Then we went down to the underground passage, I got me a U-mag and took a super crowded mrt alone back home cos my mum and my sis wanted to go to AMK to visit my grandma.
=============================================
JBear Trivia!
Did you know?
There's no such thing as 'Moon Light'. The Moon doesn't even HAVE a source of light. Did you think some guy went to the moon and started flashing a giant torchlight?
Technically, its a natural satellite, or you can call it a giant ball of space rock (eh?) that orbits the Earth in space.
First, each and everything you can see, you are able to see them because they reflect light into your eyes. So in the dark, no light, no reflections, you see nothing. If you say you can see in the dark, that's only because its not dark enough. Even the faintest light can be reflected.
In this case, what do you think is so 'power' enough to light up the moon? Duh~ The Sun!
At night, you can see the Moon because it is reflecting the Sun Light.
Don't give me nonsense about there's no Sun at night.. -_-"
What you can't see doesn't mean it don't exist.
So, you get to see Full Moons, Half Moon, Crescent, and all those, is because the Earth is blocking the light from the Sun. It has to do with some planetory positioning stuff.. Dun ask me.
Conclusion? The light you see from the moon is just a reflection of the Sunlight.