Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Kindness Rune

Recently sleep very late. Then on average I wake up around 2 to 3 in the afternoon but still feel sleepy.

===============================================

Around 4 today, I went out with my sis and mom to the TVBI serial dramas rental shop near Canberra Sec. It's a really small shop front. Then we went to Sun Plaza to have my first and only meal today.

---

At the stairs at the 7-11 exit, I met YiLun. He naturally come towards me and wanted to 'piak' me with his brawly hand.. Ehh.. lol.. So we just pass each other after bidding each other farewell.

Should I say this.. hmm. OK! YiLun, when my sis asked who were you, I said you are a friend, then... She said.. " He looks so old ". There, I said it. Not me fault. LaLaLa.~

=============================================

We went to Sakae Sushi. Ahh.. first time go there. The whole restraunt looks nice. We were showed to a table nearest to the entrance next to the conveyer thing. Nice!~

My mom is a vegetarian so... she sat there watching us eat while drinking green tea.. LOL

I ordered a Teriyaki Chicken Ramen that cost $8.90! And I really regretted it.. It didn't really taste good. Rather bland I'd say.. Then it was in a giant bowl but half filled with soup. Ah well.. dun wanna talk about it..

But everything else was simply delicious. All those taken from the conveyer belt.
Nigiris, Makimono, Gunkan.. Woo.. Ate till I was stuffed. So good.. Next was.. the bill.. yes... the bill.. ahh..
It was $42 rounded off inclusive of GST.. Whoaw.. Of course it was the amount shared with what me and my sister ate.. but... yea well I ate majority of what the bill held.. =p

I wanna go again next time when I feel rich enough. But I'm sure to go for the Buffet. Maybe I could sit and eat for 3 whole hours? LOL! Get my money's worth, you know what I mean?

==============================================

After that my mom bought a packet of vegetarian fried rice from Kopitiam (we so bad right?) then we went down to LaserFlair rent some VCDs.. One of them was Pirates of the Caribbeans: Dead Man's Chest. I already watched the first part: Curse of the Black Pearl cos Yilun made me.. I mean he recommended the show to me. Now all thats left is the movie one. What was the title again? Ahh.. nevermind.. I'm gonna just wait till the VCD is out for rent. Hee.

=============================================

JBear Triva!

Did you know?
It is believed that at the beginning of time, there was only ONE country on Earth. Made up of everything you see on the world map today.

It was called.. Euthanasia? No, wait. That's Mercy Killing.. LoL
Ahh.. forgot what it was called.. Anyway, there's only one humongous piece of land. Then as time passes, the Earth's plates (Plate Tectonics) began to move, thus breaking the country apart. Then today, you can see on the world map that every countries are far apart from each other.
The one piece of land is now divided into hundreds of countries!