Rune of Punishment
If I were a flower, then I'd be a bud.
I shall treasure the beginning of my youth without any regrets.
* * - Kifuji Aya
==============================================
I just started on the first episode of 'One Litre of Tears' and already I feel both the warmth and sadness of this story..
Looking forward to finishing all the episodes.. if I can stop myself from gaming so much, that is..
==============================================
Zzzz.. everytime like this de.. no one wants to confirm whether they are watching movie with me or not..
Then I'll just decide this: KW, YiLun, Daniel and me watching Fantastic Four 2 on this Wed or Thur. OK?
Faster give me confirmations or if you can't make it or you not watching.
==============================================
JBear Trivia!
Some people has actually claimed that they were 'pressed down' by a 'ghost' or similar entities in bed either in the middle of the night or some point of your sleep when you wake up suddenly.
Where you are fully conscious, you can even think about a maths question, but you have no control of your body at all. You can witness your own house being robbed clean and yet be unable to move an inch even if you try.
Either that is true (?) or you were having a case of Sleep Paralysis.
Sleep Paralysis is not some kind of dreadful or hereditary illness, but a kind of cerebral reaction which I do not know what terms to you have to meet; but I believe it's when you over exhausted.
Somehow, it occurs when you wake up, but your brain fails to react simultaneously with your consciousness. Therefore failing to send 'signals' to your limbs, so even if you want to move your arms, you somehow can't control anything.
Imagine a toy robot with full battery, you can even see the eyes glow, but the wires of the hands and legs were cut off, so it can't move.
---
It happened to me several times already, but everytime I sort of fell asleep again right after it happens.