Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mutated Core

Been having crappy days..

2 days ago, I woke up and ate a huge bowl of koko crunch with milk, then I had a double ham and cheese sandwich, after that was half a bag of potato chips, not long after my mum came back with a grilled fish set.. And I finished them all.. -_-

Then yesterday, I had koko crunch again, after that was 3 ham and cheese sandwich, but that was all.

That, of course, is not why I said I have been having crappy days. The main reason is:
That overgrown fireball and its holier-than-thou attitude !!

Really! For the past 2 days, the air was so stuffy I had difficulty just breathing. Then for long hours, I would just lie down and try to cool myself down. And the fan didn't help much. Zz..
And since I had nothing to do, I can only just lie down.
I swear, one fine day, I'm gonna be sun-baked before blackie martians invade earth. >_>

Evenings were MORE unbearable. Since the windows and door of my living room is facing WEST! Even though I was hiding in the room the whole time. But that didn't stop me from cursing the sun.

I thing there were some events in between.. what was it... nevermind, forget it.