Drafted Heart
Woke up at around 11+. Actually I set the alarm at 12 in case I overslept. In the end I woke up early instead.
Used the com for a while, then took my bath, then went out to take the MRT. But not before packing the Harry Potter discs in my bag.
===============================================
Dunno where Daniel went home from, but he wanted to see if we could catch the same train. Actually I saw the train he was on chug off before I could reach the station -_-
So I had to get on the next train.
Then after meeting Daniel at Admiralty's station, I walked to his home with him. Wouldn't say it was very long, but it wasn't exactly short either..
When I reached his house, he wanted to take a bath first. Then we set off to CWP at around 2:30+.
We took the bus there, then walked up to the top level where Sakae Sushi lies!!
We had fun eating non-stop. Well.. not exactly non-stop, but we did keep eating. After some time, his brother came up to find us. Followed by his mother. They just finished eating at Seoul Garden. LoL
I ate around 20 plates and was rather bloated already. But today's watermelon is reaaaaaally nice. Sweet and cool~ So were the mochi ice-creams.
After settling the bill, the 4 of us took the bus again to his house.
After playing on his com with both his brother and sister, and him of course (cramped -_-) I watched abit of the Order of Phoenix's bonus disc with him, then decided to went home as it was getting late.
Also borrowed some pirated DVDs from him. Rush Hour 3, TMNT, and Mr Bean's Holiday.~
So I walked from his house to the Admiralty MRT station, then went home walking after reaching Sembawang. Sure felt like I've been walking alot today.