Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Step Back

Nelson just nudged me and asked me to link him in my blog.

He just created his yesterday, and it seems that his girlfriend made it for him. So he's only in charge of posting. Haha~

===============================================

I'm going to meet Daniel tomorrow for lunch, then go to his house. Or maybe go to his house first, then lunch, then his house again.

Was planning to do so quite long ago. Sorry for the long delay~!

Needed to pass him some discs: Harry Potter, 123 VCD and the latest 5 DVD. Just because I promised him long ago. Since I told him there are hidden scenes in the discs. Actually I haven finished watching Order of Phoenix's bonus disc yet. Maybe will just watch it at Daniel's house or something.

===============================================

Didn't have much to write in the first place.. Just thought I'd post something because a CERTAIN blackie keeps bugging me to. >_>