Revenant Wings
On friday, KW smsed me to go to his house with Kit to play PS2. Then Kit asked me to meet him at 406 first cos he wanted to eat.
He bought fishball meepok with ketchup or something.. and all the way he was saying how delicious it was -_-
I didn't eat, but had a can of Sincalco, so did he. Quite a long time since I tasted this..
===============================================
After that, we went to KW's house. Then we started having rounds of different games.
MVC2, KoF '01, KoF '00, KoF XI. Too bad his '02 work.. but MVC2 was enjoyable too! Hee
My '02 went missing long ago.. haiz..
Around 9:30 I decided to go home, and Kit followed suit. So after watching him cross the road, I crossed the other side and went home myself.
===============================================
On saturday, I supposedly woke up at 9:20 in the morning.. with my alarm at all.. just so I can watch TV. In the end, I got lazy again and went back to sleep..
So I woke up at 3 later!! I should have just slept the whole day.. but I guess I won't be able to.
After lying down abit more, my cousin called me to remind me to go to his house. So I took a bath and, then took the MRT, then took my legs to his house.
We watched some videos, then I watch him play Maple abit, then more videos. He was watching Shippuuden, and some other random videos.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZA1NoOOoaNw
Kit gave me this link, this is blardy farni !! LoLs
After that my dad came to fetch me at around 9+