Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Transcending Wings

Wonder why I'm blogging again.. Half might be because of Kit, the other half is.. I'm boreeeeed~

So... I will absolutely NOT write anything for the humongous gap in between. Either I'm lazy, or I can't recall anything. I guess it's both. =p

===============================================

I think I'm going to change the way I blog.. It wouldn't be by much, I guess..

And about this post.. I guess I'm just trying to say I'm back to blogging..

===============================================

For a new start, I want to say something to everyone.. I can remember.. LoL

Kit : Uh huh..
KW : ......................................... what?
Daniel : Talk to me more !!!~~~
Ah Bll : Ah Fat !
Yilun : Got nuffink' to say to ya
Darren : I miss you~
Shawn : Hey Shawnie~ You reading this?
Alfred : FREEEEED!!!!.... ok that was a little excessive..
MingLong : Arlo Mr. MIA.. don't get in a car accident ok..
WeiLun : Another MIA.. oh well..
SmallBear : You're no better off
Iris : Erm...
Rex : Zzz
Pig : Dots..
God : I hate you

Did I miss anyone out?
Humph.. half of them don't read my blog.. Oh well~

===============================================

Recently, Kit is back to blogging SOLELY because of his new keyboard.. I mean GEEZ!
And he's one of them asking me to revive my blog.

Might be lazy to post anything again.. Or there's nothing to post... again...

---

My head is so full recently.. but my heart feels hollow.. heck..

That's it for now I guess.. Will get back to ya'all..

==============================================

JBear Trivia!

I might just shut this section down.. No one cares anyway..

Or I might just turn it on and off.. Or write something else in its stead..