Friday, July 27, 2007

Resurrection Rune

You reminded me of someone.. Only I can't even remember who is it..
I don't even know if this person even exists..
You gave me a feeling of familiarity..
Then it turns out you are not what I expected to be..

Please, prove me wrong..

===============================================

I AM BACK! WAHAHAHAHA!~

Might I apologise for not updating for so long, even though I have not one bit of fault at that.. =p
I overused the M1 bundled data and they downgraded my speed until the end of the month so I couldn't do much online. Then I decided just to wait for the SingTel guy to activate the new plan.

Basically, M1 too sucky, and now I have a better internet plan. So there!

So I can now get back to blogging as usual.

==============================================

In between.. I would try to tell what happened.. the problem is I don't remember much..

Monday, went to Sakae with Kitty again. Just for that sake of it.
Mmm.. I think it was tuesday.. I cut my hair..
Nothing else happened.. Even if anything did, I don't remember.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Woke up around 1:30PM today.. but was too tired to get up.. so slept on for another 10 minutes or so..

Then I wanted to take a bath and prepare to go out. After I fetched my clothes, suddenly feel like waiting for abit. So I on the laptop instead. Then not long after, so to say a few minutes, Daniel called me to tell me something.. Ahh.. Forgot.. but it was about where and when to meet or something..
So I shut down and took my bath. Then went out.

When I reach CWP, Daniel's still not there yet, then I sms him, he said he's at the library -_-"
After some more smsing, I met him outside the lift on the top floor.

Then we went into Sakae to have our Buffet!! LOL
We went a few minutes before the buffet time starts, so we had to wait a few minutes. Then we actually paid for the bill exactly before the ending time! 3 Whole hours of eating!

Well.. not really.. we ate, chatted, gossiped, joked, rested, talked, something like that.
Ate till we were both stuffed.. Daniel even had felt nauseating and wanted to vomit! Of course he never did in the end..

That was my only meal today! LoL.. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, maybe even Supper, all in 1.

===============================================

Then followed him to the library to meet up with KW, YJ, JeanJean (or was it NetteNette?) and Gary.

Too much stuff happened in the library, I don't even know what to write.. Just that the whole thing was both fun and funny.

Then I got acquainted with 3 more of Daniel's friends. Namely Ivan, Zane and Jocelyn.
(Daniel, if I misspelt any, tell me)

About 9, they wanted to have dinner, then everyone went up to the food court. I think only me, Daniel and Jeanette didn't eat. I think Jocelyn didn't too.. Then we talked more crap while waiting for them to finish eating.

Jean was having a wide-ranged emotion as usual.. Then she wanted to keep studying, KW was telling her to rest instead. Then she decided to go to McDonald at SunPlaza to study the night through.. Yeouch..

After that, we took the MRT home. Daniel, KW, YJ, Jocelyn, Jeanette and me took the train to Sembawang. The rest took the train on the other side cos they were going in the other direction. Then Daniel and Jocelyn alighted at Admiralty. And I bade the others goodbye outside McDonald and went home.

===============================================

JBear Triva!

Continued from the last trivia..
Light and Heat is basically the same form of energy.

So when black absorbs the whole of the light, it absorbs the heat as well. And white is the opposite, it reflects the light, and insulates the heat.

If you wrap 2 blocks of ice with black and white cloth respectively, you will find that the ice in black cloth will melt faster than the white.

Since black absorbs the heat, naturally it will melt faster. Although white prevents the heat, the heat is still around, so it does melt. Only slower than any colored-cloth-wrapped ice.

It is true in this case that if you wear black clothes, you will feel warmer. And wearing white will keep you cooler. Although not by much with the weather in Singapore..