UnWatered Seed
Twas the day wherein 2 moons have passed since the day of giving.
Ok fine, 27 Dec Saturday. 2 days after Christmas. Happy?
Another spontaneous last minute date. This time, with Danny.
Guess where we went? No prizes for correct guesses. LOL
Freakin kid's a real nocturnal animal. Bah! Anyway, went to the MRT station to fetch him, then walked to SSC. After the late lunch cum early dinner, walk walk abit, then walked him back to the MRT station. Was chatting with him all the way, lol.
Yea no details again, watcha gonna do? Hit me?
===============================================
After that I was still at SunPlaza, so I thought I would call Kit and ask him whether he wants to KOF plus dinner. Freakin' got invited to Aston's again. XD
At first I said no, cos I just came from there ya'know? After rounds of fun '02 with him and Jim, I started to feel hungry. Then 3 words came across my mind: " Ah what the heck ". Oh that was 4? Sorry, I failed maths you know..
Anyway, went for dinner with Kit and Jim. This time had their Double Up. Super Shiok!
Crapped alot with them. They touched the topic of card tricks, then after eating was more walking. Then we went to Jim's house. Learned a couple neat card tricks from them. But I still think I suck at this kinda stuff =P
Then there were some videos watching, mainly of songs performances. Kit made us watch Gackt dance and his other standard set of videos that he WILL make people watch. Why am I not surprised? Reached home near 1AM.
===============================================
How many meals in a row have I had in Aston's? LOL
Oh wait, theres more! I got hooked with Faris for dinner on monday at.. where else? Aston's! Woot.. Hopefully he can make it. They should give me discounts for being a regular =X
===============================================
“ 这个刀很像蛮利的,不知道插到你会怎样. ”
“ 你舍得吗? ”