Thursday, January 1, 2009

Kaleidoscope

~The Know Me Better BlogQuiz~

Q: Name up to 3 person you think are your best friends.
A: I quote: "I don't have best friends."

Q: Name the last 3 person you went out on a date with.
A: Ah Bll, Elvin, Danny. Not counting group outings.

Q: Name up to 3 person you want to disappear from your life right now.
A: I don't wanna mention them.

Q: Name up to 3 person you want to be with you when you get stuck on an island.
A: Ayu, Kumi, and Hikki! XD
Actually I wouldn't want anyone to be in such a tragic situation with me.. That would be sad. I could use some solitude too.

Q: Name up to 3 person you think will be still be in contact with 20 years from now.
A: Daniel, Kit, KW and Ah Bll. Oh wait, thats 4.

Q: Name 1 person you think you will never get angry at.
A: Stanley

Q: Name 1 person you think you will get angry at, but forgive easily.
A: Either Elvin or Danny I guess..

Q: What are your current addictions?
A: The food at Aston's and the song CHANCE! by UVERworld

Q: Do you prefer holding someone's hand, or someone holding your hand?
A: I like people holding mine.

Q: What do you think about hugs?
A: They're nice.

Q: What do you think about kisses?
A: No biggie.

Q: It's the year 2009! What were you doing within the last 24 hours of the first second of 2009?
A: Stuffing myself with rubbish that Sakura International Buffet serves to get my $30 worth as much as possible. With KW, Daniel, Nelson, JieXian, YiLun.

Q: Do you have any new year resolutions?
A: 1. I want to become a less nice guy.
2. I want to stop getting so attached to the past.
3. I want to learn to let things go.
4. I want to forget things.
5. I want to stop spending so much and save money.