Saturday, January 10, 2009

Seventy

Wah.. I dunno what time I slept yesterday.. I think around 2? Then today woke up at 3:30
-_____-
Maybe its the paracetamols I took before sleeping.

Wake up le, go online, do the routine stuff, also nothing much to do..
Decreed by Fate or Destiny, I.. argh. Freak Fate and Destiny,
I decided to nudge Danny in msn. The conversation ended up in another last minute date.

So after bathing, went to Lot1 to wait for him. Walked one round of every level le then he reach.
He also can't decide what to eat, still suggest eating what HongKong food place thinggie.. I kinda feel relieved I talked him out of it =X
Their menu's like.. weird weird and not really nice. At least for me.

Walked past Sakae, NewYork NewYork, ignored KFC, I forgot what else.. But decided to go for Ajisen.
I ordered Teriyaki Chicken Ramen with White Fish, while he had Volcano Ramen with I forgot what it's called crab thing.
It's quite nice, but I dunno why there's this strong garlic smell and taste in the noodles.. As in the garlic bread that kind. But the White Fish was simply terrific =D
Even Danny only dared to stir in half of the chilli they put on top of the noodles, while leaving the other half as a chunk at the bottom of the bowl. LOL


“等一下你看我吃这个会喷火的。”

“你以为你是 Charizard 阿?”

Charizard 会飞,我不会飞。
我只是 Charmander 而已。”


After the late lunch/early dinner, walked abit more, then decided to go back. Wanted to get some desserts, but also sian, so he got himself a Chocolate Sundae from the tiny MacCafe counter at the at the MRT station just outside the gates.

I saw this Pie Kia stall there, decided to buy some home to try. Got Black Pepper Chicken and Chicken Ham and Cheese. NOT NICE DE LOR!
The Black Pepper Chicken is like, only one tiny piece of chicken inside, and there's no black pepper taste! The Chicken Ham and Cheese was a whee bit better, at least it tastes edible. Even though the cheese taste is ever so light. The only nice part was their pastry skin.
Waste money -_-

“你比较喜欢 Chocolate Sundae 还是 McFlurry ?”

“ McFlurry。”

“这样你买 Chocolate Sundae 做什么?”

“不知道。”


===============================================

Oh yeah, supposed to meet Kit for Aston's, since he said he wanted to celebrate passing his lifeguard test. But in the end he sms me saying he's not going after all because he has no money.

Then I remembered Daniel also said he wanted to go Aston's to eat, so I texted him. He wanted to find KW to go too, but freakin' can't contact him the whole day. -_-

I waited at home until around 9:30 for Daniel to reach Sembawang from his shopping. In the end he came empty handed and said after everything the only thing he did was go for a hair trim. -.-

So rushed down to Aston's. They were going to start clearing up when we reached. I think we were one of their last customers for the day. xD

Lucky they haven't close shop. After eating, we went home. On the way down, he stole a windmill from one of the wreaths people sent to congratulate their opening. LoL

“你等我一下,我要上去再拿多一只。”

“你不要神经病啦!”

===============================================

Reach home le, come back online, nothing much to do again. Play a couple rounds of DotA with DiZzy, then here I am, blogging right now. Oh yeah, I changed this post's date/time cause it's 1+ now and blogger will register this post as Sunday's if I don't.