Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Twilit Path

Hi all! There hasn't been any posts since the last because my freakin lappy broke down, again.
And who knows why the servicing centre haven called after so long.
Just for records, this entire post is written using my awesome handphone XD

Anyway, this is just a post of some stuff I want to say.

===============================================

I have been thinking quite alot lately, and there are a number of things that I decided. Or maybe it's more like hope to accomplish.

For starters, more on the general stuff, I already am in classes for my 'O' level exams. The subjects I'm taking are English, Chinese, Maths, Geography. The last subject is Business, which I will be doing self study for.

===============================================

I also am planning to take up a japanese class. Actually I'm just following a friend to take the class he's going to take.

This class will be more on my interest and for fun side. Since the primary purpose is to learn japanese alongside my friend, while it also serves as a hobby, entertainment, and a chance to learn as much as I can take in.

===============================================

Next, I'm might be going to take my BTT sometime soon. Since a few of my friends from camp are going to take the test, and they asked me to go along, why not?
Anyway if I pass, it will be a permenant record. And I don't really have to rush the other stuff this way. It's not like I need a liscense. It's just taking an early first step for the future just in case.

===============================================

Now more on the personal stuff.

I decided to NOT celebrate anything. Anything at all, from my Birthday to whatever other people's event, to Christmas, or any festive holiday, for the whole year.
Please don't ask me why. And with that said, I won't be expecting any kind of invitations.

===============================================

I actually have some plans I intend to execute as much as I possibly can, with the context of 'celebrating' my birthday.

- Bring Kit to 'Sun with Moon' for lunch on the 21st of March.

- Find Ah Bll for lunch or dinner within the same week.

- Fulfill the really old promise of going to the KTV with KW, Daniel, and PeiYi, my fellow 'Ayunians' and 'Heaven Gang' members. Then followed by dinner. Hopefully on the 23rd of March.

- I want to find a chance to introduce Terris to my gang and vice versa.

- Attempt to execute 'Project S' to the best I can.
And no, I'm not telling what it is.

===============================================

Afterwhich, I hope to walk out of the last shadow I cast over myself, and close this last chapter.

After my birthday, I hope to lead a new lease of life, closing every chapters I started. And chuck them in a corner of my heart.

The only thing left is hoping my NS life doesn't get even more difficult than what it already is.

Other than that, I hope for my studies to go well, and worry about what's after that next year.

Oh, and don't worry. I'll still be me, won't really change much. =)

===============================================

That's about it.. Huge chunk huh..I must have missed some points somewhere.. Oh well..

===============================================

" I realised I can never let go, nor can I forget.
The way out I'm taking, is to find more reasons.
Reasons strong enough to keep me going. "