Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Loud Silence

Just came back from my unit's retreat.
Yesterday went too, but only for the later half of the day. So I had to bring clothes to camp to change before going.

Today was a full day event. Full as in wake up early in the morning, go there until nightfall. Actually I just reached home.

Damn far la.. The place, NSRCC, is at Tanah Merah.
The first day was ok, because I got a ride there from camp. Managed to catch up with a shuttle bus from NSRCC to Tanah Merah MRT. If I missed that bus, I'll have to wait 2 hours for the next bus to come. -_-

Then today, luckily found people to share cab with to go there. From Tanah Merah of course. If I take cab from Sembawang to there, I'll ground myself for 2 weeks at least. LOL
Going home was the same, shuttle bus then MRT.

===============================================

At first I thought it would be a waste of time, but I'd still rather go anyway, instead of going back to office.
In the end, it was actually quite fun. Played some games and learned some stuff. It was good interaction too.

===============================================

Hey, I don't feel as sick anymore! Whee~
But I still feel very tired.. and sleepy.. yawnzzzz..

===============================================

" I wanted to find reasons to sustain myself.
The reasons came to me themselves instead. "