Heterochromatic
Yo! Long time no blog!
Quite some stuff have been happenning here and there recently..
Especially all the changes in army..
I guess talking about it will only make me more depressed..
===============================================
I realised the only subjects I'm interested in is the Languages, and Physical Geography.
Am I gonna fail the rest? T_T
Finding it really hard to take in other stuff. For example, Maths. Maybe in class I would be able to take in what is being taught. But after the class is over, everything will start flowing out and never return.
~_~
I wonder if I should have taken Literature instead..
Till now haven really touched Commerce..
===============================================
Ei ei! How come no one doing my 'How well do you know me' quiz thing on facebook?
>_>
Really haven been doing much. Everyday is just army, class, routine online checks.
At least I feel motivated to touch my PS2 during weekends. =3
===============================================
Oh yeah I suddenly felt like drawing up this 'plan' thinggie.
Short Term Plan - Find someone to go to Aston's with me.
Mid Term Plan - Find someone to go to Sakae with me.
Long Term Plan - Find someone to eat at Sun with Moon with me
Cravings are sinful aren't they? XD
So, any interested parties?
===============================================
“只怕我自己会爱上你
不敢让自己靠的太近
也许有天会情不自禁
爱上你是我情非得已”