Thursday, May 28, 2009

Legal Crminals

Feeling very messed up at work..
My appointment has been changed, again.
This time it's quite a big difference, with totally different job scopes.
Along with all the other changes here and there..
The whole thing is just freakin' messed up..
Unsure if I can cope..

===============================================

There's suddenly quite alot of things I want to do.
It's been such a long time since I took a real break.
Made a new 'To-Do' list with updates xD

-Find someone to eat with me at Aston's
-Find someone to eat with me at Sakae
-Find someone to eat with me at Sun with Moon
-Buy Suikoden Tierkreis for NDS
-Go KBOX! (Kinda have some complications)
-Complete current playthrough of Dragon Quest VIII
-Replay dotHack GU Rebirth & Reminisce with 100% completion
-Finally start on dotHack GU Redemption and complete it.
-Buy a PS3

Yes! I'm planning to get a PS3! But not sure when yet. Still have factors to consider..
Actually I was previously considering whether to buy PSP or PS3 first. The repeated viewings of various clips on Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII gave me this urge to get a PS3!
Of course there are other games I would want to get.

So now boils down to the universal problem.. MONEY!

===============================================

Come on! No one wants to go eat with me? =(

===============================================

" 僕は君のこと 守り続けたい "