Rising Currents
Woke up before 12 today. Straightaway eat, bath, then go for class liao.
Today's class was like damn pointless.. I couldn't take in a single thing. Just sat through the whole class listening to songs on my phone.
===============================================
The MRTs are being invaded! By brats!
On the way to Bishan, there's this group of kids that looks like they are going for excursion. They all sat on the floor around the area right after the door. Damn wtf la! The whole cabin's blocked out by them. Then the older 2, that looks like the leaders of the excursion, as inconsiderate as the other brats. Zzz
Then on the way back to Sembawang, when the MRT reached AMK, I was like "big WTF?!"
A whole class of brats swarmed in. A WHOLE CLASS! All of them started making noise and talking and playing.
The best part is, their teacher, was almost the same height as them. And she didn't even try to control her students. -_-
===============================================
Went to Aston's with Kit. Woot!~
Soooooo long never eat there le. Straightaway ordered double up.
Shiok~
===============================================
I made a to-do list on the side-bar. Kinda like a wish-list/plans thing.
Went to Sakae on Monday, but I don't mind going again =P
===============================================
I think I wanted to blog about some more stuff.. but I forgot them..
I need to improve my memory.. -_-"
I have to find a way to remember every passing inspirations!
But can't expect me to carry a notebook around ba..
===============================================
Edit: Oh yeah, changed a new blog song.
This is my new song addiction =D
Damn nice
===============================================
“如果我已经不能控制
每天想你一次
如果我因为你不诚实”